- Master of Public Health at San Diego State University
- B.A. in Psychology at the University of Missouri
- Certificate in Exercise Science/Fitness Instruction from UC San Diego Extension
- Science Communication courses at UC San Diego Extension
- Study coordinator working on longitudinal survey-based studies with military family
members that explore how military experiences affect health and well-being.
- Research Assistant/Intern at UC San Diego Dissemination and Implementation Science
Center. Assisted with a study examining how D&I centers build capacity to disseminate
and implement health research results.
- Certified Iyengar instructor with over 10 years of experience
- Health Promotion & Behavioral Science in Public Health
- Writing about science for non-academic audiences