Read more on my blog at Psychology Today >> Click Here for Happiness
The Berkeley Happiness Program:
- Increase happiness the easy way by following the right steps.
- Make real progress by finding the style that's right for you.
- Have more fun by spicing it up with lots of new happiness-booting practices.
- Automate your own happiness by hacking your daily routines.
- Boost your happiness fast by focusing on learning high-impact skills.
Hi! I'm Tchiki (pronounced "Chicky"). I was born and raised in health-conscious Boulder, Colorado. In 2015, I completed a PhD from The University of California, Berkeley in psychology, where I studied well-being, technology, & entrepreneurship.
In 2016, I founded The Berkeley Well-Being Institute to innovate new ways to spread human happiness and well-being to all the people who need it. Since starting the institute, I've helped create well-being products that have now reached more than a million people worldwide.