- Ph.D. Candidate in Social/Personality Psychology at University of Toronto (expected graduation: Spring 2023)
- BSc and MA in Psychology at the University of Toronto
- Researcher and writer focusing on emotion, health, and well-being topics
- Teaching assistant (emotion, methods, personality)
- Former University of Toronto lab manager at a psychophysiology lab
- Assessing emotion and emotion regulation in daily life
- Physiological data collection and cleaning (e.g., heart rate, blood pressure)
- Longitudinal study design and data collection
- Writing about research findings for technical and non-technical audiences
- Stellar, J. E., Anderson, C. L., & Gatchpazian, A. (2020). Profiles in empathy: Different empathic responses to emotional and physical suffering. Journal of Experimental Psychology: General, 149(7), 1398-1416.
- Smith, A., Willroth, E., Gatchpazian, A., Shallcross, A. J., Feinberg, M., & Ford, B. Q. (under review). Coping with health threats: The costs and benefits of managing emotions. Pre-print.
- Feinberg, M.*, Ford, B. Q.*, Thai, S., Gatchpazian, A., Lassetter, B. (under review). The political is personal: Daily politics as a chronic stressor. *Authors contributed equally. Pre-print.