- Ph.D. in Neuroscience from the University of Pittsburgh
- B.S. in Psychology from Denison University
- Nicotine behavioral pharmacology and implications for nicotine reduction policy
- Pathophysiological factors influencing nicotine use in schizophrenia
- Improving communication of science to technical and non-technical audiences & increasing public engagement
- Weeks, J. J., Grace, A. A., & Sved, A. F. (2021). Nicotine administration normalizes behavioral and neurophysiological perturbations in the MAM rodent model of schizophrenia. International Journal of Neuropsychopharmacology, 24(12), 979-987.
- Weeks, J. J., Rupprecht, L. E., Grace, A. A., Donny, E. C., & Sved, A. F. (2020). Nicotine self-administration is not increased in the methylazoxymethanol acetate rodent model of schizophrenia. Nicotine & tobacco research : official journal of the Society for Research on Nicotine and Tobacco, 22(2), 204–212.