Purpose Driven Entrepreneurship
- Explore your beliefs, your values, and your skill set so that you can build a business that makes a positive impact in your life and in the world.
Read more on my blog at Psychology Today >> Click Here for Happiness
The Berkeley Happiness Program:
- Increase happiness the easy way by following the right steps.
- Make real progress by finding the style that's right for you.
- Have more fun by spicing it up with lots of new happiness-booting practices.
- Automate your own happiness by hacking your daily routines.
- Boost your happiness fast by focusing on learning high-impact skills.
Hi! I'm Tchiki (pronounced "Chicky"). I was born and raised in health-conscious Boulder, Colorado. In 2015, I completed a PhD from The University of California, Berkeley in psychology, where I studied well-being, technology, & entrepreneurship.
In 2016, I founded The Berkeley Well-Being Institute to ideate, investigate, and innovate ways to spread human happiness and well-being to all the people who need it. Since starting the institute, I've helped small businesses create well-being products that have now reached more than a million people worldwide.
MJ Viederman, Wrapt.com
"Dr. Tchiki Davis is a wonderful collaborator and extremely eager to help more organizations add social impact to their work..."
Noor Baker, Betterhelp.com
"Dr. Tchiki Davis's organization skills and attention to detail were immensely helpful in propelling our project forward."
Karan Behl, Happiitude.com
"Dr. Tchiki' Davis's passion for the science of happiness... has enabled us to add a completely new dimension to our company."
Learn more about how I can help your business >> Consulting