10 Emotion Games for Kids (Toddlers too!)
Science shows that we can learn the skills that lead to emotional intelligence, happiness, and well-being. But, science also shows we learn everything better when we are young.
This is why it's so important for kids to build their brains in ways that help them develop their emotion skills—skills that help them cope with stress, develop more satisfying relationships, and be more successful in their careers.
Games are a fun and easy way to help kids develop these emotion skills while simultaneously learning how to manage their emotions and feelings, developing emotional intelligence, and increasing well-being.
Given our expertise on positive psychology and positive neuroscience, we created products 1-3 to help kids strengthen the underlying neural networks that research suggests pave the way for healthy development of the "emotional brain".
The other emotion games in the list below focus on helping kids further develop other emotional skills.
(Note: Some of the images below are affiliate links)
1. Emotional Intelligence Flashcard Book
2. Emotion Coloring Book (Immediate Download)
3. Emotion Cards (Immediate Download)
4. The Stop, Relax, and Think Collection
5. Totika Self-Esteem Game
6. Feelings Playing Cards
7. Feelings in a Jar
8. Game of Consequences
9. Thoughts and Feelings: A Sentence Completion Card Game
10. Social Skills Board Games
BONUS EMOTION GAMES:
11. Stone Soup Cooperative Game for Kids
12. Dr. PlayWell's Don't Stress Game
13. You and Me: Social Skills Card Game
Want to be notified of new emotion games and activities for kids? Join our mailing list and select the "children's well-being" option.