Emotional Intelligence Flashcard Book
A simple way for children to improve well-being is by learning positive words. Why? Because this practice can create stronger connections in their brains for positive information. As a result, positivity can be more available, accessible, and easily activated in daily life.
To use this book:
- Cut out the positive-word cards.
- Encourage kids to practice spelling the words.
- Once they can spell all the words, challenge kids to memorize 3 or more words per day, and quiz them at night.
- Level up by asking kids to memorize these words in a specific order.
- Quiz them, level up, & repeat often.
This is a PDF download available for immediate use.